This well-established role (the previous incumbent was in the role for over 20 years), comes with a well-established client base and relationships to nurture. With a focus on what’s next, our client is keen to grow, innovate with new products and are seeking out new businesses to partner with. They are in a strong position to continue to increase in size and scope out what the future holds for them (and hopefully you as the successful candidate).
- Working with customers to increase their ranging and business purchasing
- Hunting new business and building these into long-term partnerships
- Flexibility to cover wider North Island territory with an annual trip to South Island
Integrity is of great importance in this company, as is a spark and motivation to grow and develop. We’d also ideally like:
- Two years minimum in a sales role (FMCG a bonus)
- Strong relationship building skills with a wide range of customers
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail in processing orders and communicating with customers
- Confident with business development
- Self-disciplined to focus on immediate High-Value Activities
- Multiple languages and cultural awareness an advantage.
Confidential applications can be made to Richard Gray-Smith
Please Quote Reference: 892886
Please click the ‘Apply’ button