Great opportunity for an experienced Demand Planner to join an International FMCG Manufacturer.
- Market leading brand.
- Good career options.
- Demand planning experience a MUST have.
Are you an experienced FMCG Demand Planner looking for an exciting role in a large organisation?
With an emphasis on continuous improvement, this is a key role that involves developing maintaining and improving a demand plan for a portfolio of products and customers. You will oversee the alignment of the demand plan with internal and external partners and ensure Demand Plan Accuracy is consistently improving.
Crucial to the position is building and maintaining close relationships between internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, finance, supply chain and operations. Essentially you will have FMCG and demand planning experience and will be familiar with:
· Demand Planning Systems SAP-APO (must-have) & SSAS (advantageous)
· Statistical Forecasting Methods
· Consensus Demand Planning
· Cost analysis/General Finance
· Portfolio management (type of demand, seasonality, lifecycle status, shelf life etc.)
· The end to end supply chain process and how demand decisions impact them/ vice versa
This is an opportunity to join an organisation that has both scope and scale for your continuous improvement. Your planning, forecasting and presentation skills are going to be highly utilised by this iconic FMCG business. Don't miss this opportunity. Based in Central Auckland
Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant visa to immediately start work in NZ.
All CVs submitted electronically will be responded to by e-mail
Confidential applications can be made to Jason Nottage
Please quote reference: 857257
Please click the 'Apply Now' button