- Hunt and Gather those digital media sales!
- Build and drive innovative advertising solutions!
- Nurture great relationships and make an impact!
- Walk + Talk All Things Digital in this BDM SALES role!
- Car + Laptop + Phone + Healthcare
- Christchurch location!!
Established as a well-known and much loved media company, our Client is focused on creating digital products and services that truly connect the customer with their audience. As a result, their Christchurch office is growing fast and looking for an energetic and goal-oriented individual to join their dynamic Digital Sales team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Ensure Digital account growth strategies are in place to increase the volume and diversity of solutions, for high value or high status customers within the local footprint.Pro-actively assess, clarify, and validate customer’s needs
- Develop long-term engagement plans and strategies that anticipate customer needs and expectations.
- Successfully implement the company digital revenue acquisition plan ensuring all opportunities are identified, planned and executed.
- Work with the customer and the Print account directors to transition and/or produce innovative products and services in order to reach a wide and relevant audience.
- Maintain accurate forecasts, providing good forward visibility in Salesforce.
- Pro-actively engage in the Digital portfolio planning process to develop revenue and non- revenue objectives.
- Ensure Digital growth targets and critical milestones are created and agreed annually, and reviewed quarterly.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned portfolio.
- Analyse customer performance and provide regular response rate information where possible.
- Keep abreast of any competitor activity in your area and prepare detailed reports on a monthly basis.
- Results-driven, you will be a natural hunter, confident in attracting new business and driving digital media revenue.
- Ability to build strong, trust-based, business focused relationships with decision makers and key influencers.Pro-active, self-motivated and comfortable working in a high-performance sales culture.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of effective sales call & meeting structures.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets and winning new business.
- Have a passion for all things digital.Have 2-3+ years' B2B experience in direct client-facing roles.
- Strong CRM experience such as Salesforce.
With diversity and inclusion at its heart, our client has a workplace that combines high energy with a supportive work culture. They offer everything you'll need succeed including:
- New laptop
- New Phone
- Health insurance
- Shared access to personal company cars
- Competitive base salary and commission structure, as well as other company perks!
All CV’s submitted electronically will be responded to by e-mail
Confidential applications can be made to Danielle Nicolas
Please Quote Reference: 880681AA
Or APPLY through Seek today!