|Job Title:||Finance Partner|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 16:00|
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the extra-ordinary?
- Large, multi-brand company.
- Great benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to move from your standard financial accounting role into a role where innovation and energy are welcome. If you consider yourself a high performer and have strong treasury and financial accounting skills then this could be your perfect match.
This role will involve leading treasury accounting so you can't be scared of IFRS 9 and hedge accounting. However, you will also have the opportunity to do a variety of other things too - maybe you currently do treasury accounting but are keen to spice things up.
• You are a high performer with strong knowledge and understanding of financial accounting and NZ IFRS.
• Experience in treasury accounting or a strong understanding of financial instruments and hedge accounting.
• You have a proven ability to communicate complex ideas including strong report writing skills.
• You have excellent analytical ability and commercial acumen.
• You are keen to operate with a high degree of flexibility and have an ability to prioritise tasks.
• You have staff leadership and mentoring skills.
• You are a qualified Chartered Accountant with 2+ years post qualification experience in a treasury or financial accounting role in a large corporate or an audit role in Big 4 CA Firm.
All CV’s submitted electronically will be responded to by e-mail
Confidential applications can be made to Kym Farnham on 09 306 1363
Please Quote Reference: 885786
Please click the 'Apply Now' button
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's