- 12 Month Term- Great for someone wanting career flexibility.
- Join a well-established team and get straight into things.
- Great package with a respected brand.
We are currently seeking a Logistics & Inventory Manager for a maternity cover role (12 months) based in central Auckland. You’ll need to have experience managing teams and have several years’ experience in both logistics and inventory management.
This is a great opportunity to become part of leading Skincare Company, responsible for a range of well-known natural products. This role offers plenty for the right candidate, including the typical benefits (great remuneration package, flexibility etc.) as well as the ability to directly oversee several different brands and play a dual role within the business. There may also be opportunities to travel from time to time!
The key focus of this role is to ensure the effective operation of the inventory and logistics functions within the company. You will be responsible for making sure products are delivered correctly in terms of quality, cost and timing. You will also be in charge of the inventory levels across several locations, and be the key driver of operational improvement as a whole. This is a senior role, suitable for someone who can hit the ground running. This role is perfect for an experienced manager who is looking to really contribute for 12 months.
The role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
Inventory and distribution
- Maintain inventory levels at several locations to agreed KPI’s.
- Manage relationship, KPI’s, reporting and costs with 3PLs, freight brokers and freight forwarders.
- Works closely with 3PL’s to forecast outbound demand and manage overall business priorities for orders.
- SLOB & Aged stock; maintain classifications, quarterly management reporting, actively drive actions to minimise write off,
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) with 3PL’s
- Ensure relevant supply chain certifications are kept current; audits and testing as necessary.
- Lead, coach and manage team.
- Provides inventory orientated analytical support, and leads the implementation of changes required to support business projects.
- NetSuite Super-user and Trainer for wider business on supply chain processes.
- Provides input, analysis and testing for system changes affecting supply chain processes.
- Accountable for team’s completion of month end tasks and ensuring accuracy of data passed to Finance.
- 3rd party contract warehouses.
- Freight forwarders, freight brokers and couriers.
- Prior experience managing teams.
- Experienced with ERP systems (NetSuite will be an advantage).
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including strengths in negotiation, issue management, and influencing.
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Excel and numerical skills.
- Prior experience applying supply chain principles including procurement, sourcing, inventory management & logistics.