- Newmarket Location.
- Attractive Salary.
- Be part of the patients medical journey (quite literally).
individual. The role is to coordinate all activities related to the provision of elective health care within New Zealand to patients travelling to New Zealand from overseas. You will be part of the patient’s medical journey and responsible for the coordination of appointments. The ideal candidate will need to have a passion for working with patients and their families.
- The designated point of contact for multiple patients
- Coordinate all aspects of their care with health providers
- Update patient summaries
- Liaising with government agencies to handle the regulatory processes associated with medical travel
- Have the ability to 'think outside the square” and on your feet
- Meet patients and medical staff as required
- Able to travel locally and internationally as deemed appropriate by Manager
- Be highly organised and possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with ambiguity
- A passion for working with patients
- Be culturally sensitive to the needs and expectations of non NZ patients
- Significant experience in a customer-focused role.
- Excellent administration skills
- Ability to work as a team
You will work in a fast-paced growing New Zealand based business with interesting clients. You will make a significant difference to their lives enabling them to receive the medical treatment they need.
All CV’s submitted electronically will be responded to by e-mail
Confidential applications can be made to Morgan Whittle
Please Quote Reference: 880284
Please click the ‘Apply’ button