- East Tamaki location.
- Immediate start!
- Established market leading company.
Metro Performance Glass is at the forefront of providing high-performance glass and industry-leading service to Australasian, residential and commercial construction markets. They are the leading manufacturer and installer of double-glazed windows for both new residential and retrofit markets.
About the Role
I am looking for an exceptional Payroll Officer with more than 4 years' experience in complex environments in New Zealand, with a sound understanding of NZ Payroll legislation.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the payroll team provides internal and external customers with professional service levels via;
- Delivering precise pay calculation and payment within company and statutory deadlines for waged and salaried staff
- Completion of month-end payroll journals, accruals and reconciliations
- Continuously monitor innovation or changes in legislation, processes and systems
- Communications and resolutions focus within all levels of the organisation
- Ensure statutory obligations are maintained with absolute levels of compliance
- Ensure the ongoing development and improvement of payroll services
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will possess;
- Extensive payroll experience acquired in a large corporate organisation with high volume wage and salary staff
- High level understanding of payroll and time & attendance systems such as IMS or PayGlobal
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and system implementation
- Degree or Tertiary study preferred but not essential
Company Benefits/ Culture
This company have a friendly, intelligent and driven work ethic. If you like to banter but also get the job done, then this is your role!
- Free parking
- Full medical cover
- Growing, innovative company
- Intelligent, collaborative and flexible team culture
- Competitive salary
Confidential applications can be made to Danielle Nicolas at
Please Quote Reference: ‘861307'