Are you a senior in procurement and/or governance? We are looking for an expert to join a well-structured governance team!
- Work with one of NZ's biggest financial groups
- Build your career and showcase your expertise
- Excellent opportunities for promotion and development
Are you experienced in governance/procurement – whether it’s for a large multinational, bank or business?
We have a great role with one of New Zealand’s most reputable financial groups. We require an experienced procurement/governance specialist to assist the Procurement Governance Manager in ensuring that the companies’ procurement and outsourcing policies and frameworks meet regulatory requirements. We are looking for a senior member of the team who can hit the ground running.
We can offer a great remuneration package, as well as genuine career progression opportunities in more of a decision making/management space.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
Policies and Processes Documentation
- Assist in the review and maintenance on policies and processes related documents as needed
- Ensure the Commercial Services intranet content is up-to-date and organise quarterly refresh with content owners
Policy Adherence Testing and Reporting
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly governance and compliance related reporting requirement
Assist in Delivering Ad-hoc Reporting as Required
- Ensure the Supplier Governance Dashboard on Power BI app is up-to-date and including user access
- Responsible to perform scheduled testing on Commercial Services related controls
- Responsible to maintain testing results on SharePoint and update monthly KPI dashboard
- Arrange, coordinate and provide training for internal stakeholders on governance related matters
- Prepare and update training materials and manage the attendees log
To succeed in this role you will have 5+ years’ experience in governance or procurement/operations. You will have advanced skills in Power BI and have your CIPS or a relevant qualification and have an understanding of how the procure-to-pay process works. This role will be great for someone looking to further build on their procurement governance knowledge and position themselves for senior management roles in years to come.
If you wish to express interest in this role, please apply online or email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All CV’s submitted electronically will be responded to by e-mail
Confidential applications can be made to Jason Nottage
Please Quote Reference: 862231