For more than a decade, our client has been revolutionizing the property development process. As a truly customer-centric organization, this New Zealand success story prides themselves on their outstanding culture, experienced tight knit team, work ethic and being somewhere anyone would love to work.
About the Role
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator provides administrative support to the Sales Manager, Sales team and the Marketing Consultant in order to help achieve company sales targets and build awareness and equity for this well-established brand.
Main Responsibilites will include:
- Sales and Marketing Support
- Client Liaison and Support
- Events Coordination and Delivery
- Relationship building and cultivation across all divisions including: Sales, Costing, Drafting, Administration, Planning & Subdivisions, Construction
With a pro-active, flexible attitude and a real desire to do a great job, you will love the variety this role has to offer! We are looking for a hands on and solutions focused individual to join this vibrant and intelligent team.
Experience & Key Skills:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role (sales support)
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate with a wide variety of groups and individuals.
- Excellent relationship management skills to engage with staff, customers, suppliers and other internal/external parties
- Highly organized, attention to detail
- The ability to manage own work and work autonomously
- Able to get things done through ambiguity
- A strong commitment to providing a high level of customer service and customer satisfaction
Company Culture/ Benefits
This company fosters a results based performance criteria and focus on cultivating their best leaders by providing clear vision, goals and communication. They recognise and celebrate success and reward great achievements. With plenty of opportunity to grow this role toward any direction you choose, be it in HR, Office Management or Sales, this could be the stepping stone you have been looking for!!
If you need more scope in your life and are looking for that next challenge to really make your mark, then apply TODAY!
All CV’s submitted electronically will be responded to by e-mail
Confidential applications can be made to Danielle Nicolas
Please Quote Reference: 881547
Or apply through Seek today!