Great leadership opportunity for experienced demand planners. Be part of a respected team within FMCG.
- Lead a demand team.
- Get rewarded accordingly.
- Global brand, great exposure.
Take Ownership -Join the leadership team
We are currently seeking interest from experienced demand planners looking for a new role based in central Auckland. You’ll need to have FMCG exposure, several years’ experience (not necessarily in a senior demand role) and be capable of working across several brands.
Work as part of leading Skincare Company, across a range of well-known natural products. This role offers plenty for the right candidate, including the typical benefits (great remuneration package, flexibility etc.) as well as the ability to directly oversee several different brands and learn other functions within the overall business.
As a senior demand planner, your primary responsibilities will be focused on driving the companies forecasting and strategy in regards to demand planning. You will lead the 12 month forecasts and ensure their accuracy, be the key contact point for any relevant stakeholders as well as being responsible for reviewing the company’s business processes and systems.
The role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Lead forecast review meetings with the Sales, Finance & Operations teams
- Managing the training and development of the demand planning team
- Utilise the ERP system, promoting and demonstrating best practice
- Build the bottom-up SKU budget forecast to align with FY targets and marketing activity
- Maintain a robust 12mo rolling SKU forecast, which aligns to market, channel and promotional activity
- Collate product allocation requirements for promotional, campaign and launch activity
- Provide timely feedback on key shifts in forecast demand, ensure significant changes can be accommodated and report exceptions to impacted teams
- Drive collaboration with Distribution partners to improve accuracy of forecasting and draw in external data to support the forecast
- Provide Finance with approved forecast data to feed to monthly Outturn reporting
- Reporting and analysis which assists with understanding and improving SKU profitability, sales forecasts and accuracy. Strive for continuous improvement of forecast accuracy
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
Applying for this role
If you wish to hear more about this role or would like to express your interest, apply online now or email your CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org